Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy 2016!!


This week has been awesome! Happy 2016, I hope you all had the best time and set some reasonable goals for the new year! Our New Years was pretty great, we were at the Visitors Center both days. Good news though, FESTIVAL IS OVER! Festival was super fun and it was a huge success, but we're all totally exhausted and ready for recovery. As a Visitors Center, we sent out 1,229 referrals from December 1-December 31st! Most of those referrals were couples or families. We haven't totaled up how many individuals we sent missionaries to, but we know it's several thousand! All of the sisters serving here are amazing, and we all worked our hardest! It was such a great experience, and I just loved being part of it. I'm excited to continue seeing these miracles as we go into January and start teaching all these people through the Teaching Center! WOO. Great things are coming! 

Great things are happening in our area as well. Nian has decided to stay in the Chevy Chase Ward, so we get to keep teaching him, YES. He's so awesome, and he's progressing a ton!! He loves the gospel and his life has totally changed. He bore his testimony on Sunday for like 10 minutes about how much the gospel has changed his life, and how much he loves it. He's the best!! We love him a ton. We also said goodbye to Ximena yesterday, she flies back to Bolivia today :( I'm so grateful for the opportunity I've had to serve in this area for so long, it's changed my perspective on so many things! I've learned so much and met so many incredible people. I love my companions, my ward, and my area! I love being a missionary! I love you all! 

Sister Wilson
 
 
 Zoo lights with the Ellis's and Nian!
 
 Become a member - We can help! 

 How I feel about 2016

 Last night of Festival WOO

 Saying bye to Ximena!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment